Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Anyone else on LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone)?
I dont know if if this is the right forum, i struggled finding where to put this.
I am about to go from Oxycontin to LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone https://www.ldnresearchtrust.org/sites/default/files/LDN-2018-Fact%20Sheet-UK-Europe.pdf ) for Fibromyalgia, EDS and ME.
It is a relatively new pain killer medication in the UK and i believe only 10% of doctors have prescribed it and if you have to pay for your prescriptions it can be very expensive up to £250 a month!! if you can get it on NHS prescription and dont have to go private.
Is anyone else on this medication ? , i dont know anyone else in the UK on it and if they are on it for Fibromyalgia or if for another condition.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.