Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Not been paid ESA, Leap year maybe?
Hi everyone, you probably get these all the time. I usually get paid every 2 weeks on a Saturday ( bank pays earlier than others) I received my PIP fine but my partners careers and our ESA wasnt present. Could this be because of the Leap year? Its worrying and we were lucky we got paid something as we would have been left all weekend with nothing, I'm worrying why of course naturally but wondered if anyone else is paid like this and didnt receive a payment today? And if you didnt get paid, you're not the only one so maybe a glitch! Hope you all got paid okay though! Not a nice feeling without warning!
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.