Full time student with PiP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Full time student with PiP

mumofthetwins Member Posts: 41 Connected
Hi guys 
I have tried trialling the internet but I'm just getting more confused. 
My son receives the higher rate PIP (living allowance) he is a full time A Level student and I was wondering if I could apply for ESA for him ? I have no idea about benefits and could do with any advice please ? 
I am getting made redundant from one of my jobs so things are going to be tighter as I will be down to one job. 
Thanks in advance for any help 




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.