Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I'm Caeden Thomson, I'm 6 with CP and I'm going to walk up BEN NEVIS!
Hi I am a 6 year old boy with Cerebral Palsy,
My mum is typing, because she can type faster than me! lol!
I was born 12 weeks premature and had a lot of problems. I was in and out of the hospital a lot. In my life, I have been really lucky to have had as much help and support I have had - that I now want to give back. I am raising £8,000 to give to local physiotherapy, children's services, my local hospital, and of course SCOPE.
So to raise the money I told my mum and dad, that I want to challenge myself to walk up the highest mountain in the British isles - BEN NEVIS. We are doing it- this May.
I have been in a session of serial casting before I have Botox at the end of the month - which I am really looking forward to. I am training as much as possible, as I would usually use my walking frame - but I am determined not to use it, to make sure I go all the way up to the top of the Nev and back down again:)
Please take a look at my YouTube channel and JustGiving pages, where you can like, share, subscribe and donate.
Simply just sharing to your family and friends will help me achieve my goal to give back.
I have visited and been on our local radio, I have been in papers - and next week the BBC are coming out to film me too! You can google my name and see lots about me!
Please do have a look at my pages.
Thank you so much.
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments