Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help regarding PIP assessment
hi I need some help regarding PIP assessment. I requested my pa4 form as I have been waiting a long time for a decision, my form came today and I have read through it and I totally disagree. I have spinal stenosis with nerved impingement which causes a lot of pain and I find it hard to stand and walk. in my assessment I sat down during it all just repositioned my self at times just because I wasn't shouting the room down in pain she put down 'didn't seem in pain in the assessment' I had my 3 year old with me and continuously put down that I 'bent down to reach things from the floor for her son' yes I bent whilst sitting in the chair not bent down standing up which she forgot to add. and she kept on saying that throughout the report. I know this claim is going to come back and not be entitled as she has not explained things I said and missed things out can someone please reassure me and tell me what am expecting.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.