PIP tribunal 1st tier - email address for further evidence — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP tribunal 1st tier - email address for further evidence

TellMell
TellMell Community member Posts: 17 Listener
I know this question has probably been asked alot of times, but iv struggled to find the answer i am looking for on this website and others.

So could anybody provide me the email address to send my further evidence to a PIP tribunal.

My appeal is at derby magistrate court derby.

I have no idea where i am supposed to send my further evidence and it is pretty crucial that it is received before the court date.

Thank you for any advice.

Mel.

Comments

• TellMell
    FOUND IT

THANKS

ascbirmingham@justice.gov.uk

• TellMell
    edited March 2020
    QUOTE: " I’d be interested in where you found the email address as that’s not a listed HMCTS email. "

Its where i sent my first bundle of evidence, the address i was given by the courts when i rang them...

And the address must be correct as when i received my bundle from the tribunal the evidence i had emailed them was present , although photo copied and of a lower quality and not in colour.

I eventually found the email address i was looking for in my Gmail sent folder...

but i guess had i better ring the courts again to be sure that the address has not changed or anything if your certain the address is not listed as an HMCTS email...

Thanks for the heads up.

update.
    After a quick google search the email address provides these details.

Birmingham - Administrative Support Centre (ASC) - (Midlands ...

sscs.venues.tribunals.gov.uk/Venues/Birmingham/...

Birmingham - Administrative Support Centre (ASC) - (Midlands Region) Please note: that not all venues are manned every day and all correspondence regarding appeals should be directed to the Administrative Support Centre (ASC) dealing with your appeal.

I guess this is advising me to locate my local ASC for Derbyshire.
    Although this is the MIDLANDS centre so that would be why my evidence was received.

I will have to ring the courts i think to be sure.

Thanks again.

Further update.
    After more investigation i find there is no local Derbyshire Centre and i do have to send my evidence to the Birmingham address as it is the MIDLANDS administration centre..

So i guess the link is correct after all.

Thanks again.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.