Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hidradenitis Suppurativa?

HollyS28HollyS28 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2020 in Disabled people
Hello, does anyone else suffer with this chronic disease? It’s not very well known and I am trying to find out if I am more at risk of coronavirus as I am still going out to work currently as I am a keyworker. Any advice would be welcome . Thanks so much and hope you are all keeping safe in these difficult times 😊
Tagged:

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 22,118 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

We are not medical professionals and won't be able to give you any advice regarding this.

If you are one of those that are in the at risk group you will be contacted by your GP. There's currently 1.5 million people being sent a letter, within the next couple of days. If you are not contacted then you won't be in the at risk group.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Abdi_ScopeAbdi_Scope DPO, Scope Posts: 236 Pioneering

Hi @HollyS28 welcome to the online community. It is a difficult time for so many, you may also find the following information useful but we are here to support each other. 

We have pages which are grouped under particular subject headings - feel free to look around and post your concern or question on those boards. 

And stay safe

Sign in or join us to comment.