Favourite Album - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Favourite Album

Options
2»

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    Hey @WestHam06

I am doing good thanks, I hope everything is good with you. He was not bad, apart from the Miami Vice episode he also did a film called Buster about the Great Train Robbery which included tracks by himself as well.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @M Anthony, 
                              I'm pleased to hear that you are well. I am well thank you. They say you learn something new everyday and today I have learnt that Phil Collins has done acting so thank you for sharing this with me. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    WestHam06 said:
    Hi @Chloe_Scope
                                    How are you? Great choices in 'Photograph' and 'Tenerife Sea', both lovely songs. For me it would have to be either 'Perfect' or 'Supermarket flowers'. I find the lyrics to both of these songs beautiful.  I have been very fortunate to have seen Ed live at Wembley, he is absolutely fantastic. Have you seen him live? Thank you. 
    Great choice @WestHam06! I've seen him live twice, once in a stadium and once outside. Both times were incredible!! 
    Scope

• WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Chloe_Scope
                                   Wow, I bet the outside event was amazing! Thank you. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It was, even if it spent the whole time raining!  :D
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.