Pip Dwp admit to mess up but won’t do anything about it — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Dwp admit to mess up but won’t do anything about it

Levi2016
Levi2016 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
 I had a PIP assessment done in 2017 I come for my review this year and they sent me all the evidence from 2017 I found that the health professional had stated I was not on medication at the time even though the DWP had all my prescriptions on file it didn’t state this on my award letter from 2017 so would not have been able to appeal this  I rang the Dwp on the 24th of February and pointed this out to them and ask for a justification the Case manager said to me but they were sorry they had overlooked my medication and I would need prompting but because of the time pass would not go back and rectify the problem that Dwp have tried to blame this on me because I did not appeal this but without the supplementary report I would not know what Advice They had been given has anyone any ideas on what to do I’ve gone through the complaints process and they have told me to appeal I wrote to my MP and I’m awaiting a response

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.