Entitlements — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Hello everyone 

I hope your all doing well. I've just been awarded PIP living component standard rate for several health issues that I have. I've also been allocated Disability Premium (34 pounds/week) on top of my JSA (Contribution-based). I'm just wondering if there's anything else that I'm entitled to. I've looked online and its all a bit confusing to me. 

I live with my parents and therefore not eligible for Severe Disability Premium.

I'm almost completely deaf, I have Sciatica, Depression and other anxiety disorders 

If you are aware of anything else please let me know or point me in the right direction 

Many Thanks 




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.