Online Board Games — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Online Board Games

M_Anthony
M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
edited April 2020 in Coffee lounge
I have come across and tried these multiplayer capable board games, which are good fun with the on-going lockdown. I hope you enjoy them if you try them out!

These games are against guest players online, or your friends. Just enter a Nickname and click find opponent. or play with a friend.

Tic Tac toe:

Connect 4:

Battleship:

These games at crazygames can be against another guest player, your friends, or the computer

Chess:

Dominos:

Tagged:

Comments

• guthix
    guthix Community member Posts: 3 Listener
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering

@M_Anthony -Thanks for this - I think I will try out some of these this weekend! My boys are running out of patience with what we have I think hahah :smiley: Ive also seen people playing Pictionary, Charades and Hangman over platforms like Zoom, Skype and Google Meet.

It’s great to see people making the effort and being inventive in order to have contact and interaction at this time. Thanks for the suggestions :smile:

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    What a brilliant idea for a thread.
    iMessage games are a great way of connecting with people you know but can't be with in person at the moment.

We used to play a game called Scribble Chat which was essentially a combination of Pictionary and Chinese whispers. I think it's stopped working now, but there are many other games you can play through iMessage on the App Store, including the very creatively named 'Letter Fridge'.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Bridget14
    Bridget14 Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
    Thanks for the list of games. That is one thing I shall miss I have always loved board games and the interaction. 
    Now hopefully I shall be able to play with family. 
    Keep safe
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Love this idea @M_Anthony
    Scope

• anurag10
    anurag10 Community member Posts: 2 Connected
    Thanks @M_Anthony I am sharing the board games i have played recently and loved them

Ludo game
    Carrom Game
    Snakes & Ladder

Hope you guys enjoy playing. 
  • Friendlyguy
    Friendlyguy Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hello everyone! I'd like to share with you three games that I enjoy playing when I have some spare time:

Tic-Tac-Toe (My number 1 choice. I am personally play here)

Google's Dinosaur Run (Super addictive game! I play on Google Chrome browser or online here)

Minesweeper (Very old time game. I remember my first time I played it on the old time Windows 95 (So long time ago, hah). If you want and advice regarding the place where to play, try that one)

These games are a great way to pass time and always bring me joy, especially when I'm feeling bored.

I sincerely hope that my guidance list will prove to be valuable to you :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.