Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Bored Knitters looking for a little excitement for the next 5 weeks
An exciting new knitting project starts on the 13th of April to help knitters during isolation; a mystery tea cosy knit along. Every week I shall be sending out a part of a knitting pattern that the knitters make, and at the end of 5 weeks they will have a stunning tea cosy. But no one knows what the tea cosy will look like till they have made it - thats why its a mystery.
There is more information about it here https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mystery-tea-cosy-knit-along I thought it would be a nice way to lighten the mood, connect people and divert the boredom. I'm doing it for free - it's just a bit of fun. We have over 700 people on board to join in and knit. I wondered if any knitters here would be interested in joining in?
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.