How has coronavirus impacted life for you and your children?
A group of MPs, the House of Commons
Education Select Committee, is looking into how Coronavirus has impacted
children and their education. After carrying out their research, they will be
using their findings to recommend ways that the Government can help address
We’re keen to hear how life has changed for you and your family as a result of the coronavirus outbreak. Scope is a member of the Disabled Children's Partnership, which is a coalition of charities and parent/carers, and we'll be using what you tell us to help the Partnership submit evidence to the Committee.
To get you started, here a few questions we’re interested in hearing your answers to:
- If your child goes to school:
- How have school closures affected your child’s education and wellbeing?
- Have school closures made it more difficult to look after your child?
- Has Coronavirus affected the children’s services you normally get support from? Have you been able to carry on using them?
- Can you briefly tell us about some of the other challenges have you faced as a result of Coronavirus? Maybe around the emotional impact, the financial impact or getting food?
- If you had to pick one, what is the biggest issue you are now facing as a result of Coronavirus?
If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.