Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
People share photos of their hilarious lockdown baking fails – The Metro
Lockdown has given people the baking bug. Never before have we been so into making and sharing fluffy, moist, crisp creations, and while many people have successfully channelled their inner Mary Berry, others have… not.
Over the bank holiday weekend, a woman took to Twitter to show off her banana bread (if you can even call it that) and she’s since gone viral with over 20,000 likes – but not for the reasons you’d expect.
Have you been baking? Let us know in the comments below!
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments