Hi, my name is Katy44! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Katy44!

Options
Katy44
Katy44 Community member Posts: 4 Connected
Hi my name is Katy, I am 26 live in the North West and am a wheelchair user. Hope to make some friends give help and gain help :)

thanks, God bless,
Katy :) 

to give you an idea of my personality and attitude to my disability here is the T shirt I am currently wearing:

it says: the world takes my disability far too seriously, frankly I won’t STAND for it :p

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the Community, @Katy44.  A great t-shirt with a very positive message!  I hope you are well and having a nice evening.  All the best :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Katy44
    Katy44 Community member Posts: 4 Connected
    Options
    Thanks. Also how do I edit my posts? I’ve accidentally put myself as 26 when I’m not I’m 27 :p 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Katy44, I'm unsure how to edit posts as I've never actually done it myself.  Tried to look it up there on the site and couldn't find the answer, sorry, but other members may know.  I know that the Scope Team can edit posts for us so @Adrian_Scope maybe able to advise you about this.  However, the fact that you have added your correct age into your post, everyone will be able to know this information.  Thanks for the update anyway.  I hope you are well.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi again @Katy44 - You can only edit your posts for 60 mins. after you've posted them. After such a post, you'll see a little cogwheel symbol just above your post on the right. You click on that, then 'Edit,' change whatever you wish, then at the bottom of your post, click 'Save comment.'Hope this helps.
    I'm just a little older than you.....hmm, still 27 in my head. Us 'ladies' are allowed to lie about our age! :)
    Btw I like your T-shirt too. Just edited my post to add this. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Katy44, it's great to meet you. :) Have you figured out editing your posts? As @chiarieds mentioned you click on the little cog above your post. Unfortunately it'll only let you edit your post up to an hour after you initially post it. 

Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.