Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pain at night in bed
2 weeks ago i fell very badly and landed on the top of my back. I winded myself and was in instant agony. Gradually the pain has eased through the daytime hours when im walking about but every single night i was up at 2am in excruciating pain. It feels like someone is gripping one of my high up spine joints and twisting and pulling it. It is paralysing and i just cant remain in bed i have to get up and sit for hours. It feels like my back is broken and the pain is just the worst and takes my breath out of me. Can anyone tell me why this is? Is it normal part of recovering from a back injury or should i be concerned. Im so tired.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.