Help Advice PIP URGENT — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help Advice PIP URGENT

Options
sarahmaccs
sarahmaccs Community member Posts: 25 Connected
edited April 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I just would like to say a big thank you to all your lovely amazing people that have replied to my post. just to give you all a update even though I’ve mentioned it previously, my claim for PIP was going for a review around September/ October time but PIP advised me that 6 months extra has been added onto it so I don’t have to worry about anything, they do state though - you can get the letter ( anytime ) for a review but it’s some clarity for now. also they have received evidence from my doctor and psychiatrist and said my review will only be paper based with the information they have received no home visits or going to assessments will take place now or in the future so I’m happy. I also stated do I need to send it all off now and she advised get it ready now ( which I have ) and when your letter comes just add it in. she said I’m not a decision maker but by looking at your claim and reading the notes I personally think they will just extend it. but only time will tell ?

@wilko
@Ala
@chiarieds

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.