What do I do? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What do I do?

sandypause Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited April 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am really worried about PIP. I put in a new claim as I have now discovered that I have degrading hips (previous claim turned down) on top of having Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia 2a. They say I cannot have an assessment for 6 to 8 months due to lockdown but tell me I will receive NO financial support in the meantime. What do I do?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.