Housing Benefits enquiry — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Housing Benefits enquiry


I have been searching for information regarding PIP and the housing benefits, My Question is if one of my adult children moves back in who is working 24 hours a week will this effect my housing benefits? There is no information out there only if they are claiming universal credit. 

Thanks in Advance



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.