Pip assesment outcome — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assesment outcome

kane1994
kane1994 Community member Posts: 104 Courageous
I was on here before talking to.someone who said I could ask for a report of some kind a week after my pip assesment. What exactly is that report called I've already called pip and a case manager has been assigned to deal with my case.

Comments

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    It's just called an assessment report as far as I can remember.  You do have to specifically ask for it though, it's not automatically sent out.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @kane1094, the report you require is called your assessment report and on receiving it you can workout what you're award may should be but you still have to wait for the official award confirmation letter which can take up to 8 weeks to complete. 
  • kane1994
    Okay I've rang and requested it so it should be with me in a few days do they normally go off they report ? 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    They do normally go with the report @kane1994. I hope it's a positive outcome for you! 
    Scope

• kane1994
    Me to I've been on standard daily living for years should never of been this way stressed isn't the word I'll update you all soon 
  • kane1994
    Hi I've got my pip assesment report she has totally disregarded what I've said in so many ways scoring 4 mobilty 9 daily living . When I ring pip Monday what do I say about appealing the decision and what's involved in an appeal I don't know how someone can say I can prepare a meal with an aid when I've said my partner does everything for me this is the same with every single question it's like she hasn't listened 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kane1994 - Altho your PIP assessment report has 'inaccuracies,' as many do, you mention you have been on standard daily living for years. So 9 points for daily living in your report means it's likely you will remain on the rate you already had. You will have to wait for your decision letter, but, if previously happy with this standard rate, don't worry about things wrongly reported. If unhappy, once you get your decision letter, you can ask for it to be looked at again. :)
  • kane1994
    Thanks it's my health has went down hill can't do many things I used to so that's why I put a new pip form in I'll appeal if it doesn't come back right decision
  • kane1994
    Hi I have been awarded standard daily living competent indefinitely with mobilty component so I have put in a mandatory reconsideration over the telephone today explaining how each discriptor affects me hopefully I get good news 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @kane1994. Sorry I've just replied on your other thread before I spotted this one.
    I'm sorry you didn't get the award you were expecting. Good luck with your mandatory reconsideration.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • kane1994
    Hi I've seen you're message thanks on the other thread I've already rang them and use the info off my assesment report I basically just told them what I told the assessor on the phone. As the assessor did not listen I also have no further medical evidence to send in as they have it all I just hope it's a person with more common sense as well as a good set of ears this time.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.