Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
PIP UPDATE FOR EVERYONE
Just to let everyone no my brothers PIP paper based assessment was a success!!! care he got enhanced rate and lower for mobility. so just shows you there is some hope. he went to a special needs school. got picked up by a mini bus ..... had ADHD , dyslexia, and anger issues with severe paranoia. we sent his ( old paper work off from his special needs school letters , medication for AHDH, dyslexia reports aha various other stuff which I won’t bore you into. so there is light at the end of the tunnel. so who ever says the old school reports are not enough they are as they accepted his. along with ( new recent reports ect ect .... he’s got given another 5 years, thanks everyone! It was his award review “
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.