HELP PIP ADVICE NEEDED — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

HELP PIP ADVICE NEEDED

sarahmaccs
sarahmaccs Community member Posts: 25 Connected
I struggling with my reading and writing so would I be able to get someone to fill my award review form in? also from now on I want my brother to call up for me to talk about my claim on my behalf, what do I need to do? thanks everyone for your continuous messages. much appreciated!

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    You could get your brother to help fill in the form, as for talking about your claim you could do that each time you need to call on the phone if possible, although there shouldn't be many times if any that you need to speak to them.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    hello, you may have to have your brother made an appointee in regards talking on your behalf at or about your review or assessments.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.