Some advice please regarding pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Some advice please regarding pip

Options
louise1985
louise1985 Community member Posts: 50 Courageous
Evening
last year I applied for pip and got awarded standard on both parts with an end date of June 2022 
Over the past month or so my condition has got a lot worse and on the advice of my career I rang Dwp and told them my condition has got a lot worse the chap on the phone was lovely and said he would send me a form out for change of circumstances and it would be with me in the next 7-10 days he also made me aware that reporting any changes could either make my claim go up or I could lose it totally and they may ask me to have another assessment 

my question is how long does the prep was take and what are the chances they will send me for another assessment with only having one in December??

thankyou for reading and hope you have a good evening 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.