Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Backdated Pay, and Letter Help
confused as i have been handing in sick notes since May 2019 last year consistently with no gaps the last one which was due to run out on june 2020 although when i first handed in my sick note in may 2019 i was sent a questionnaire UC50 but i was in and out off different accommodation and never actually got that UC50 form as it was lost somewhere and then time passed with still handing in sick notes with no gaps and i had not received another UC50 until match 2020 after i requested in my journal now i have been put in the LCWRA as of april 2020 so was wondering if i would be backdated or not and if i now get extra money on my UC as it only says may get extra money in the letter
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.