MR very curious — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MR very curious

Options
dynasty30
dynasty30 Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
Can I please ask,say for instance one is awarded 0 points on both components,and they request an MR I presume it’s a new form you fill out,do you answer it in the same way you have answered your original pip form,and also do you send in all the supporting evidence or just the newer stuff ( as they have evidence already) or do you resend it all again thank you.
just want to be prepared 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,663 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can also point out where you didn't score points but think you should have and why. You have to do an MR before you can appeal.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• dynasty30
    dynasty30 Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
    Options
    Thank you kindly both for the information,I was curious as I’ve heard so many cases of people having to go through this.
    my telephone assessment is on Monday so was just keeping myself in the loop incase the need arises ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.