Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I have just been accepted onto pip and should have got my backpay on the 1st of may this wasn't paid so I made a call and was told I had given the wrong bank account number which was 1 number to short. I was told to ask my bank to see if they had received it and was holding it which they said if it was to short it would have got sent back. after phoning pip again they said they would listen to the phone recording and if it was my fault I would not get the payment also they advised the payment was received by someone so I have lost it I find that so unfair when the bank said if the account number is to short it cant be credited to anyone ..has anyone got any advice please
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.