Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Urgent Help Required!
Hi all you lovely folks. Just joined today after reading great comments about this forum, so hopefully you can help. My sons has severe learning difficulties and was placed in a special unit at school. he had Autism and ADHD, the list is endless. he’s on enhanced rate and low rate mobility. he’s just found a cleaning job 2 days a week and is too scared to do it as they might take it off him? before someone says you can work and still get high rate because working or not .... but planning and following a journey is where he scored most of his points? so he’s worried about taking the job now. anyway advice would be marvellous as I’m a single mum and can’t find the information I need. Regards Sandra
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.