Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Pete

PetjohPetjoh Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi Everybody I’d just like to say I’m happy to be here Thankyou

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 3,785 Disability Gamechanger
    Hiya @Petjoh and welcome to scope, how are you today?
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,953

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @Petjoh! :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Petjoh. Great to have you here. :)

Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,037 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Petjah - Welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for joining; it's good to have you here. Please have a look around, & perhaps try our virtual 'Coffee lounge'. There's a link to this, as well as other discussions, at the top of this page. I hope you are coping, & keeping well, & that you enjoy being part of this community. Please chat here any time, & say if you have any questions at all. :)
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,456 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Petjoh :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Petjoh and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  I hope you will enjoy your time with us and find the forum to be a useful place to be.  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.