Will I have to go through a full PIP review? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Will I have to go through a full PIP review?

Options
ad3535
ad3535 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, I have a question,  I'm on pip and my award runs out in April  2021 I'm  67 years old will I be given this light touch for 10years or will I have to go through a full review  ? Any help would be great,  thanks in advance  people  !!

Comments

• LouiseH
    LouiseH Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @ad3535
    Would you be able to to help with this one @Adrian_Scope?
    :smile:
    Louise Hesketh
    Community Champion
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ad3535 and a warm welcome to the community. It is likely that they will do another assessment. However, given the current situation these currently are a phone call.

How are you doing today?
    Scope

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI @ad3535 Welcome to the forum.

It is likely you will have to go through a review of some kind you should receive your review forms 6 months prior to the end of your award so you have a bit of time yet.

With the current circumstances though this could be different, I know some people whos award is about to end have had it extended as the assessment hasn't taken place but by the time yours is due things may be returning back to normal 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.