Help please !! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help please !!

lizzyburns
lizzyburns Community member Posts: 12 Connected
edited June 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I should be expected to receive my award review letter in October time. any advice from anyone? I have loads of new evidence and how it affects me on a daily basis. could they award it again with the extra information? 

Comments

• thejollyroger
    thejollyroger Community member Posts: 10 Connected
    Yes of course they could. Stay positive and hopeful!
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi yes they could award again paper based if the evidence is appropriate and they do not need to see you face to face.

However it isn't very often this is the case but that is what my review was.

Do not send too much evidence unless it is relevant, they are wanting evidence to show how your condition affects your day to day living. The only evidence I sent was prescription and consultant letter detailing my treatment and plan.

You need to treat the review form as a new claim giving real life examples against each descriptor and how this affects you day to day

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.