Awaiting Results — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Awaiting Results

Options
positivitygoing1
positivitygoing1 Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
Hi all , 
I had mine on Friday 29th may and mine lasted an hour and 25 mins , i used call recorder on my phone for a just in case (as I'm sure most of you have had the reports with lies) ,

Before the call I was hoping it would be quick like half an hour at the most , but she explained to me to give her time to type what I was telling her , 

It was all the normal questions and I made sure to list each descriptor and the problems I had the night before but I ended up not needing it ,

I listened to what she said at the end on the recording i done and she said "I have all I need plus as well we already have information from your current PIP (my telephone assessment was a review) ,
And she said "I can't see the DWP writing to your GP so I'll send this off now and they should have it all done in a week , I've written you a really good report , if your circumstances  do change obviously your not going to have the surgery you need in the next 8 months to a year but if by miracle you do and you feel better just let them know , I wish you all the best take care" 

Do you think that's a positive sign that she said to me she would write me a good report ? 

She was lovelly lady but there is still a part of me that will think it might get refused ,
Any help I'll appreciate 
Thanks 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,656 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi unless you got permission to record then its only any good for you as you can't use it, the DWP rarely if ever write to anybody, and of course she was nice most of them are.
    However on a positive note next week you can telephone them and ask for a PA4 (assessors report) which will indicate the possible award you will get.
    Is it a positive sign that she said she will write a good report? only time will tell.
    Good luck and let us know how you get on.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• positivitygoing1
    positivitygoing1 Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
    Options
    Ok thank you "Woodbine" and I will do x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.