If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


calburgecalburge Member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi all.
I have been on disability allowance for years due to long term I'll health, on the forms before PIP came out I had the high rate mobility payment but as I had to fill a new form for pip and i put on the mobility part that I can walk 20 to 50 mtrs with a stick as I've always done on other forms before I have been turned down on that part as they have now changed it to 1 to 20mtrs for the high points which is 12 and I just want to know if this is a new thing now.


Sign in or join us to comment.