Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
WHEELCHAIR USERS (£50 amazon voucher)
Hi all, hope everyone is keeping well.
I am a clinical psychology student and support worker carrying out research into social interaction and wellbeing in wheelchair users.
The survey only takes around 10-15 minutes and there is the chance to be entered into a draw to win a £50 amazon voucher!
If you have any time to spare I would be so grateful if you could complete the survey below, thanks so much!
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments