Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Tribunal Hearing

Grundy68Grundy68 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello... TIA
I have today got the result from my Tribunal Hearing "1st Tier" from HMCS.
I have won my appeal and been awarded 24pts, against the 0pts I was awarded by the UC decision maker. I have been given Limited Capability for Work and Limited Capability for Work Related Activities.
Can anyone tell me what to do next, if anything 
Thanks
G

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,450 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi First of all congratulations on the win. You don't need to do anything next the court will inform DWP and they then have 4 weeks to apply for a statement of reasons in case they want to appeal (doesn't normally happen\).. Once this time has passed and there is no appeal DWP will then award the payment and any back pay will be awarded, this can take over 8 weeks . You should get as letter from the court as well.

You may get a letter in your journal from DWP if you don't hear anything then give them a call wold leave it around 6 weeks before you do
  • Grundy68Grundy68 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Janer1967

Thanks for your reply. 

G
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,949 Scope community team
    Hello @Grundy68 and welcome to the community and congratulations on your successful appeal. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.