Research Project: Autistic Students Needed for Online Interviews
Hope you and your families are keeping well and safe.
My name is Stella Koiliari and I am special educational needs (SEN) teacher. This year, I am doing a master focussing on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (MSc in AIIDD) at the Tizard Centre, University of Kent. As part of my thesis, I am conducting online interviews with autistic students (14-18 years old) attending mainstream education settings in the UK. So, if you are a parent of an autistic student and you both decide your child should participate in my study, please, feel free to contact me ([email protected]).
Please see the poster attached for more information regarding the project.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments