Your drink of choice
We get a lot of food threads on this forum (well we used to, I haven’t seen as many recently) so I thought I’d start a drinks thread.
What is your drink of choice?
I like a nice single malt whisky. My favourite is Glenfiddich 12 year old. However, my favourite thing to drink is Cognac. This is expensive, though, so I only drink it when I receive it as a gift, and I make it last as long as I can. It goes especially well with cheese (it is a grape based drink) which is not good for my diet but we all need a treat don’t we?
On the non-alcoholic side I really like coffee and enjoy trying different coffees in my cafetière. I also like fruit juice and like to try all the different flavours available from the supermarket.
What about you? What do you like to drink? It does not need to be alcoholic. It can be tea/coffee, fruit juice, or even water.
Please share your drinks ideas here
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments