Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
my name is Lucy, I actually joined over a year ago to try and meet people and find ways of getting out and about but for some reason after an inital discussion with some friendly members on here I haven't been back till now. I started my own blog in September called inclusivelivingconcepts.com, where I hope to connect with people more and share my ideas on life and accessibility. I've just been asked by Disability Horizons to write an article on my experience on having had and recovered from COVID-19. Please contact me with any questions you may have as I want the article to be useful to people. Your names will not appear unless you wish to be quoted. I hope to get to know many of you. Take care and stay safe.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.