Finances and extra costs
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Couple of things I really need advice about.

JohnEmileJohnEmile Member Posts: 16 Connected
edited August 2020 in Finances and extra costs
I have asked these two questions to Citizens advice/ Age UK/Staffordshire and Lichfield cares and many others over the phone the past few weeks but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

1: Is there a way paid out of my funds or free to get a financially aware person to Visit me and help me automate bills etc. as much as possible, Then help me plan a budget/savings plan to amass the money I need to adapt my 1 bed flat to my obvious needs, and then check on me once a month say to see if I'm managing to do it?

2: Recently found out on top of my other illnesses I now have diabetes as well to contend with, just with pills atm, phoned up Staffordshire cares to ask for a reassessment, gave details etc, said they would phone back.  They did and I was told that the lady I spoke to's manager had told her to tell me that there wasn't anything else they could do for me and that was that, a bit nervous about phoning again but I think I should as maybe this will help me get my house done a lot quicker and make it a lot safer from me..what do you think I should do?


Sign in or join us to comment.