Telephone tribunal - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Telephone tribunal

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,041 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    cupcake88 said:
    Im so happy to hear this Im sorry you had to go threw all that but glad it worked out if you dont get the answer you want for pip do you have to do the MR or can you just go straight to a tribunal ? I have my telephone assessment on monday if Im dennied I was wondering if I could just go straight to a tribunal does it take ages that process of appealing 

You can't request the Tribunal without first going through the MR process. If you didn't do the MR first then your Tribunal request will be refused.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    laumacc said:
    Hi all, thanks for everyone’s reassurance. I received enhanced for both Until 2026. A horrible experience, but I guess it’s worth while. Nobody should have to go through this though. Thanks again to scope. 
    Really happy to hear this @laumacc! Thank you for letting us know. :)
    Scope

• laumacc
    laumacc Community member Posts: 34 Courageous
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.