Won at tribunal - what happens now — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Won at tribunal - what happens now

clarzier
clarzier Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
edited July 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone - apologies I've probably asked this before but I wanted to know what will happen next. I won my tribunal on Wednesday and received the decision notice yesterday. I have a motability car which is due to be handed back but Ive decided to stay on the scheme as my award has been backdated and awarded 5 years from 2018 so my next review is 2023. What happens now as my backpay will be a larger sum as Ive been waiting since April 2018 will this cause delays and also do motability accept the tribunals decision x

Comments

• clarzier
    clarzier Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    Thanks I am already on the scheme and have been for over 10 years so I want to keep on it. Motability have provided me with support since I lost my DLA award im just hoping they will accept this so I can continue on the scheme.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @clarzier

Good Evening & Well Done!!!!!!

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

We have got a number of senior members who will be able to help you with this.

Hi @Adrian_Scope @Chloe_Scope

Can you please offer me some help with post?????

@steve51
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi first of all congratulations on your win.

If you have been awarded enhanced for mobility then you are eligible for the mobility scheme and as you have already been on it for years then why would there be a reason for them to not continue with it now you have won and been awarded enhanced rate.

Have you spoken to them since you have had your tribunal to ask them the question ? 

Hope this works out for you personally I dont think you will have an issue
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Congratulations @clarzier! I hope others have been able to answer your question. Please do let us know if there is anything we can help you with.. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.