State pension — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

State pension

topherd86 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I already get esa support group and full pip both elements ,occupational pension I receive, £166 monthly,since I got I’ll health retirement 2006,I am 66. Next feb 18 2021,I also receive housing benefit £363 every four weeks and help with council tax, at a loss what to do or how to go about the changeover



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.