Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Group Coaching workshops for people who have Dyspraxia on Interpersonal Challenges (via zoom).
Just if you anyone might be interested that I've been running group coaching workshops on zoom since the lockdown to help dyspraxic adults with a range of challenges and different topics. From the coming saturday 11th July, I'll be running a series of workshop on interpersonal challenges for people who have Dyspraxia every two weeks where the first one with cover interpersonal challenges within work and university/colleges contexts. These workshop will use drama in the form of role plays to find ways to express your needs and feelings, view situations from different perspectives and sharing experiences to improve your life experiences to thrive.
So if anyone is interested then please check the follow link for further information and to register as there are still several places left: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dyspraxic-group-coaching-interpersonal-issues-part-1-work-studying-tickets-112236207518?fbclid=IwAR017tF3uukH9-xpc4a5w7kbRauGcIQ3Zgb3hDg-90QWMSNUgYJ0c7JH7DI
Many thanks and any questions feel free to message or email me. Regards. Chris
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.