Colour of clothing — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Colour of clothing

Harp
Harp Community member Posts: 83 Pioneering
I was on Amazon looking at a t shirt which one of the colours you can have periwinkle. I asked my friend what colour she saw in this periwinkle colour, she said pale blue which I said I only saw grey
https://www.facebook.com/1Voice.Vision.of.the.heart/
Everyone has the right to have a say in what ever method they use

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2020
    Hi @Harp looking up the colour of periwinkle I see blue, or at least a shade of light blue. Some shades however are veering towards grey so I’m not surprised it may be a little subjective in some cases.
    (actually the background to our posts here is a very light periwinkle ...I think! No more light grey, it’s the blue print giving it a blue hue maybe.)

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Harp
    Harp Community member Posts: 83 Pioneering
    leeCal said:
    Hi @Harp looking up the colour of periwinkle I see blue, or at least a shade of light blue. Some shades however are veering towards grey so I’m not surprised it may be a little subjective in some cases.
    (actually the background to our posts here is a very light periwinkle ...I think! No more light grey, it’s the blue print giving it a blue hue maybe.)
    I agree this chat got a greyish or blueish tint to it. Us it also to do with the settings on your device?

https://www.facebook.com/1Voice.Vision.of.the.heart/
    Everyone has the right to have a say in what ever method they use

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
      I agree this chat got a greyish or blueish tint to it. Us it also to do with the settings on your device?
    Yes, I think you’re right, it’s probably my device.
     The periwinkle flower is very blue and looking at colour charts of periwinkle they’re all in the blue spectrum. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I'd say it's more blue. :)
    Scope

• newborn
    newborn Community member Posts: 832 Pioneering
    This site is mauve and purple on my tablet. I don't like it, but doubt I'm able to change it......  Oh, the preview and save draft option windows have a pleasant turqoise background. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.