PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Got my telephone acessment next week please advice

2»

Replies

• cupcake88cupcake88 Member Posts: 723 Pioneering
    Actually now I think bout it I did send off like a note from my psychiatrist regarding my meds and my diagnosis so I hope all that helps 
  • Lou67Lou67 Member Posts: 793 Pioneering
    Hiya please trying not get yourself upset, easier sd than done I know that, but you did all you can for now and it sounds like you provided evidence that hopefully will be looked at, remember everyone’s here wanting the best for you, take care😊
    Thank you so much xx 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    The more you think about it the worse you will get and then your anxiety and stress levels will be through the roof, you won't sleep or eat because of it.
    Yes, it's worrying but there's nothing more you can do for now other than wait for the decision, which can take 2-8 weeks, sometimes longer. It all depends on backlog in your area.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,304 Disability Gamechanger
    Not saying a care plan is no use. Merely that it evidences what’s been provided rather than what’s needed. Provision is often below need. PIP is based on need. A list of meds is a minimum requirement but again it’s about the stories you tell around that which really matter. No harm can come from submitting either document but in themselves they won’t make a case for PIP.
    In my care plans they do mention how iam in cars and how I struggle so fingers crossed I’m gonna try my best not to keep over thinking it but it’s so hard . I’ll just try my best to not to think bout it . 

@janer1967 , it was just a thought I spoke to the tribunal earlier and they said I can feel free to request answers to questions I have and also to request paper work I may need from them . Now I have already prepared for my pre hearing even tho it’s been postponed due to them wanting more time . 

The tribunal said if they don’t respond to any of my q and a or send me what I have asked they can set a date at the pre hearing for them to do this .
    and also I can give them any documents they made need from me . 

I do have a email that a colleague that worked there sent me but she wanted me to wait till she was paid  by them before I told them I had it so I did . I have it printed off I wanted to send the emails that were responded to by this girl who had physical health problems and she received a nice reply compared to me so I want to know why did I get treated different for having a mental I’llness is it worth sending copies of her email so basically send them some of the edvidence I have or shall I wait until pre hearing I just like to make sure I’m one step ahead 
    Hi every one I got a text from dwp my report is with them and I’ll hear back with in 8 weeks I have decided not to call before hand for my own health reasons I would rather wait for the decision and then cross the next bridge when I come to it . 
    Thanks for every ones support I haveNt  been feeling so good over the weekend at all . 

I’m trying to be positing if it’s a no I’ll just look forward to my back pay when I win at tribunal ha ha thinking positive or I could be awarded pip and then I don’t have to go threw any of that . 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Fingers crossed @cupcake88
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,914 Scope community team
    Great way to look at it @cupcake88! Will be keeping fingers crossed for you. :)
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
    Hello every one after speaking to 5 different people at pip I spoke to some one who finally agreed to send me out a copy of the form @poppy123456 and any one else can you just explain to me if you don’t mind what the report will say will it have recommended points ? Or will it just say what she wrote and then I have to figure it out or what ? If any one else can share there experiences as well . 
    I think it’s best to see the report so that I can plan my mr and have plenty of time if I need to but if I could have some advice on what it will say will it have recommended points ? Also are they easy to understand ? 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Points are not added in the report because they are just a recommendation. You will see the descriptors clearly at the back of the report with a dot clearly marked next to the activity they recommend. You need to use the PIP descriptors online to comepare them. I always find the PIP self test is the best to use and this way you can transfer the dot from the report into the self test and then it will add any score up at the end. https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/pip-test

You will also see the justification in the report, which will be their reasons for that recommendation.

Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
    Oh that’s great thank you poppy 
Sign in or join us to comment.