Disability money effected? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Disability money effected?

orourke20 Member Posts: 12 Connected
I claim UC and I get the disability element to say I can’t work and I also get PIP, I’m looking on moving in with my partner I currently claim single because we aren’t living together but when I declare we are in a relationship and living together how will my UC be effected 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.