Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
can i ring dwp to discuss assesment report with out asking for mr
my daughter was awarded mobility but only got 7 points on daily for cfs and fnd it says on report for cooking and on dressing assistance was considered due to reporting the majority of days she has moderate to severe symptoms however these days are after activity following better days because she can do some chores drive and visit family member aid appropriate to reduce fatigue to assist with repeatability a when ask about taking medication she said she can do this no problems she did not tell them that her partner allways makes her a drink in a morning and gives her tablet her tablet can she mention this can she ring dwp just to have it explained to her why assistance wasnt givenwith out asking for a mr we dont realy understand descriptors first claim with no help any help please
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.