Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
pip and tribunal
hi.. i sent a mandatory reconsideration letter off has was not happy with being turned down for pip and being accessed over the phone with a friend taking the call has im hard of hearing and wear two earing aids and cannot ear on the phone..the mandatory reconsideration has also came back and pip not awarded. so would like advice on going to a tribunal has i believe I've not been accessed properly other than a few minutes over the phone with a friend taking the call and wasn't even asked about my hearing and communication part. so any help going forward would be appreciated.. can i apply online for a tribunal or is it done by letter and if so what forms do i i need and is there any fees to pay for a tribunal too for example if i lose do i i need to pay. and would i need a solicitor for one. thanks
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.