Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Back to work
Hi everybody, hope you’re all safe and well...it’s not be easy my return to work. My neurologist said that I can’t make night shifts but they we’re giving me least hours I’m suppose to do 32 to 35 hours a week, and I was doing 12 to 15 hours a week. So I talk to them and they start given me more hours, but night shifts. The brain tumour damage me a little bit, because of the epilepsy I have troubles in concentration, confusion all kind of this annoying things. Some colleagues treat me in a way that I don’t like, so It’s being very stressful I just wish I could stay at home, and avoid people. The good news is that I’m six months seizure free, the medication is working I have another appointment in October. I’m like Dory from finding Nemo, I’m always, always forgetting things ? so I just “keep swimming...just keep swimming!! By everybody stay safe and take care ??
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.