If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Mast cell dysfunction; It's not just allergies video

Options
chiarieds
chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,188 Disability Gamechanger
With acknowledgement to the American Syringomelia & Chiari Alliance Project, & their recent virtual conference July 2020 Please see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz1Lb2rjHag&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @chiarieds and thank you for sharing this.  It's something I have very little knowledge of so I'll give it a watch. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,188 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Your very welcome @Cher_Scope - I've put a few videos on from this 'virtual' conference, which was very good, & I'm hoping are of general interest. Do watch the one on 'Longevity & wellness' as well if you can. :)
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.