I want to buy the Book Fred Phelps In Hell? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I want to buy the Book Fred Phelps In Hell?

MrCat
MrCat Posts: 26 Listener
I have sent emails to my father telling him to buy it for me.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VK9WR7O/ref=x_gr_w_bb_glide_sout?ie=UTF8&tag=x_gr_w_bb_glide_sout-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00VK9WR7O&SubscriptionId=1MGPYB6YW3HWK55XCGG2

Just the damn title is enough to make me want it.

Fred Phelps is basically a man who I think deserves very horrible things happening to him. I think Reincarnation is the way the Gods do it. But frankly hearing the hate he used to engage in. His humiliation of our unready poorly treated vets. And all the Evil **** he did to his own children makes him a monster who deserves to be Humilated as Mel Brooks did to Hitler 

I love how this sounds in the sample. He really deserves this.

Although I actually hope he didn't go anywhere bad... I hope he is in a better place!

I am Gay Autistic and Pagan and I hope he's happy where he is now?

If by the way your an atheist and think he poofed out of existence I don't mind. Just don't try to force your views on me.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MrCat
    I remember watching a documentary about the Phelps family.  I think Louis Theroux stayed with them a couple of times?  Did you see it?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • MrCat
    MrCat Posts: 26 Listener
    Hi @MrCat
    I remember watching a documentary about the Phelps family.  I think Louis Theroux stayed with them a couple of times?  Did you see it?
    I should warn you not to look up Fred Phelps Child Abuse. By the way If you want to know the guy was a dead beat.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.